you're a mystery yourself
Sunday, November 15, 2009
10:50 PM


Oh God. My life this year has been so far nothing but studying.
I haven't gone out in such a long time.
Haven't seen my friends.
Haven't played volleyball.
Why do we have tests, midterms, exams, essays and all that workload given at the same time?
Why can't it be even out so we can make time for ourselves, private time?

School hates us, students. Don't you think so?

Just felt like expressing those wonders out. Plus i haven't written a blog in ages. Don't ya think so?
Needed to write my thoughts out before i go crazy.

So many things have happened and none of them are really interesting. All Dramatic. same thing over and over and over again continuously. Need something new in life.

Any suggestions?
<3

&the beauty.

me

Hello, I'm xRamunee. An average teenage girl writing her thoughts onto this blog.

Hope you enjoy <3


loves & hates

Put what you LOVE and HATE here.

I love music and parties ] :D

desires

What's on your wish list this year? :D

whisper

Talk non-stop :D

Maxiumum width 144px! :]

other worlds

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/iRamunee
My Email: xramunee@aol.com
My Screename: xRamunee

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.